Happy Friday to all!
It certainly has been an interesting week up here in Rhode Island. Power outages all over the state, days with no internet. My goodness…the things we take for granted, right!? All of this certainly shed some light on how much time I actually spend poking around online and watching Netflix. Perhaps I should take a little inventory of how wisely I’m using my time.
For now, though, I can not help but share a few tips, tricks and fabulous finds with you. Just a quick one today…just in time for some R&R, a glass of vino and maybe a bit of shopping.
STYLE & BEAUTY INTEL
1. An utterly fabulous How to get the oh so coveted glowing skin & red lip look video here. Is there anything more stunning than this make up paired with a black cami or slip dress?
2. I don’t know about you, but I’m definitely starting to hone in on beauty tips for staying youthful. This list is a must read!
3. Sweaters! Sweaters! Sweaters! beloved. Here is a great little cheat sheet with some fabulous formulas for styling your favorite knits.
4. I’m always up for scrolling through some stunning images of effortless French beauty and soaking up the corresponding beauty advice.
1. Isn’t this the cutest little palm & leather cross body bag by Soludos !?
2. I pretty much want every shade from the MAC beige/brown eyeshadow collection.
3. If you are in the market for a classic loafer mule but don’t want to invest upwards of $600 on the Gucci ones, I found a gorgeous option over at Nordstrom Rack. Check out this pair by Calvin Klein! They have already arrived and I can tell you they are gorgeous and super comfortable. I got the black black ones, and I love them so much I want another color. I’m thinking the ivory & gold!